In today’s post I will tell you how you can actually run REAL Windows 11 on your android phones using Limbo Emulator for mobile.
What Is Limbo Emulator?
Limbo Emulator is an open-source emulator which let’s you emulate many operating systems on android in real-time. Features many amazing features which help run any operating system, without a hassle!
This emulator is a QEMU-based emulator for android devices. It supports emulation for these architectures: x86/x86_64 ARM/ARM64 PowerPC/PowerPC64.
Minimum Device Requirements To Run Windows 11 On Android:
You will need the following device specifications if you want to run windows 11 on android:
1. Snapdragon 660 processor or above for good experience, and Snapdragon 855 or above for best experience.
2. 4GB Ram as your device will also have to provide independent ram for the operating system in limbo emulator.
3. A Genuine copy of Windows 11 which you can get here:
Download Windows 11 For Limbo Emulator
How To Install:
Once you have downloaded a genuine windows 11 copy that works on the emulator, now you will have to download the emulator itself.
To do that first download the emulator from the given link below and install the apk file on your android device.
Once that’s installed you will have to go ahead and extract the windows 11 copy. You will get windows11.vhd file. Now you just have to go ahead and paste the vhd file into a separate folder.
Now we are all set to the next state!
How To Setup The Emulator:
Once you have installed it and pasted the windows 11vhd file, just open the emulator.
Now do the following settings:
• Click on the load machine option and create a new machine. You can name it Windows11.
• It will ask you if you want to search for downloadable OS, click on cancel.
• Now click on CPU/Board and set the following settings. (Follow the image below)
• After this, you have to go to disks and tick the Hard Disk A and choose your windows 11vhd file.
• Now do the following settings:
Graphics > select vmware
Audio > soundcard-adlib.
Network – user > network card – pcnet.
Go to advanced and tick on high priority.
Now we are all set! Just scroll up and click on the play button. And enjoy!
With this method, you will be able to run windows 11 on android. All thanks to Limbo Pc Emulator.
3 thoughts on “How To Run Windows 11 On Android (Limbo Emulator)”
Well , the procedure to startup goes well up to a certain point.
Once I open the VM (Win 11) on a Samsung s Ultra I get the windows logo and thereafter only a black screen.
Pressing the back button shows me the heading of the emulator but that’s all
[…] Источник […]